Sunday, October 16, 2011

The "rainbow"


 I went to town last week by boat and  when the  boat was about to dock, I saw a rainbow in the sky. It was still raining, but  the clouds gave way to the sun to spread its rays to the atmoshere. And the rainbow appeared.  Coz when  light and water meet in the sky, a rainbow appear.


Then I remember Noah and the ark. God said in Genesis 9: 13 " I have set the rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth. 14. Whenever I bring clouds over the earth and the rainbow appears in the clouds , I will remember my covenant between me and you and all the living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become flood to destroy all life".

Then I asked God, why rainbow? What is so special with a rainbow?  Well it is of course colorful with seven colors in all and easy to be seen: (red, orange,yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet).
Well, I need an answer. I searched the internet to know what these colors means for people and what did it do to us.

I googled it and these is what I found:

1 comment:

  1. I found your rainbow Joy! this is an amazing post. may we continuously have our rainbows :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...