Monday, January 26, 2015

What do you think?


Have you been to an art gallery and tried to analized a painting or a drawing?
I wonder what the artists were thinking when they were making these arts?
Does these painting show who they are?
Whay does these paintings do to you?

Like this one: Maybe the painter longs for summer, peace and relaxation? Makes us longs for the same?


sleepy or sad? Longing for something?

a person with different characters? Sending different messages?


 a woman with a black side?

Someone who wants to ride and hide?


a happy artist



the dark and the light sides of life


After the day...then the night?

  Colorful and mystical woman?


I think she is happy!


How about you?

How these paintimgs made you feel? Do you like any of them?

Paintings can be found in : www. fenka.no

JOY

6 comments:

  1. I love numbers 6, 7 and 8, Joy! The colours are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to visit art galleries and it was like I was there right now.
    I think all of these paintings are quite wonderful .

    Thanks for sharing them, Joy ,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha mahina ako sa Art Interpretation , I just cant find meaning in those colors and shapes and lines ha ha ha , but I appreciate their beauty : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love artworks and when I visit a gallery, I make it a point to sit down and look at the paintings for a while. The emotions then charges through me through the paintings' colours or expressions. Sometimes, they mean nothing to me but there are, which gives a resonance to what we adhere thus the enjoyment. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post :)
    What I feel is we all can have different perceptions about art. How you interpret may be different from what I do but the most relevant thing is we all enjoy it and that is what is important. Art in any form is beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nydelege vakre og varme bilder!

    Takk for at du deler :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...