Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The arts!


Hello everyone! Hope you are doing fine.  Here in Norway, we are still in wintertime. Since I came from sunshine land, I am not pretty much outside during this kind of season here. So, I don't have much winter pictures to share. But I do still take pictures. This time in an art gallery. I am going to show you some of the pictures I took there this time and I write some qoutes in between to ponder.

Tell me then which one of the pictures and the quotes  you like the best at the end of the post.

If you want, you can see more of their arts in www. fenka.no



Our goals can be reached through a vehicle plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigourously act. There is no other route to success. Stephen A. Brennan


Remember that your work comes only moment by moment, and as surely as God calls you to work, He gives the strength to do it. Priscilla Maurice



With all your heart you must trust the Lord and not your own judgement. Always let Him lead you, and He will clear the road for you to follow. Proverbs 3:4-6


 Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars. Casey Kasem


Vision looks inward and becomes duty. Vision looks outward and becomes aspiration. Vison looks upward and becomes faith. Stephen S. Wise


Wisdom is the power to put our time and our knowledge to the proper use. Thomas Watson


We need to give ourselves permission to act out our dreams and visions, not look for more sensations, more phenomena, but live our strongest dreams - even if it takes a lifetime. Vijali Hmailton


Success is that old A B C: ability, breaks, and courage. Charles Luckman

Great things are not done by impulse, but by series of small things brought together. 
Vincent Van Gogh


Jesus said: Follow me!
Arise and obey
People will begin to question you
But tell them they too need a Savior and so is you

JOY

6 comments:

  1. Interesting abstracts and I like the mother and daughter silloette. I enjoy looking but probably would not purchase any of these. I liked the woman with the hat also. Thanks for your sweet comments at my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such beautiful art for us... Gorgeous. I like it all but if I had to choose a favorite --I would choose the 7th one from the bottom and its quote. I like to think about reaching for the stars while my feet are on the ground.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 9th picture from the top and the quotes of Charles Luckman : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the last one... love reaching down to earth... Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love checking out art galleries! I love the first photo and the paintings, so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...