Saturday, June 1, 2013

Treasure everywhere!


In my garden one night. A cute hedgehogs:)

                                                       Flowers everywhere.... treasures on the ground....

Linking with: Floral Friday Fotos











                                                           treasures above.......

Linking with: Skywatch





                                          At sea.... Queen Elizabeth ship....

        Have a wonderful treasure hunting friends. I found mine!

                                             JOY

16 comments:

  1. Nice shots, Mommy Joy! Akala ko dati yun watermark mo e LOVE yun nakalagay, now ko lang napansin na LVB pala, haha.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joanne. Initial ng name ko:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a beautiful garden and sunset! I have never seen a hedgehog outside a zoo. Looks like he or she also likes your garden. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. She/he just stayed in the garden for one night. Haven't seen it again:)
    Thanks for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a beautiful garden, Joy. And I love all your plants. That hedgehogs is so cute. I haven't seen them in the wild yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Eden:)
    Have a nice Sunday:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful flowers. The hedgie is so cute and the sunsets are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so beautiful, Joy. I love the sunset and your flowers. Is hedgehogs is your pet?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks mhie. Hedgehogd is not my pet. He/she came one night. I have nevet seen her again in the last few days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photo-serie. Thanks for your visit on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. muli salamat sa pag share sa mga larawan...

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a nice garden you have, Joy :) I hope to see more photos of where you live. Seems a really cool place. And really cute hedgehog. I wonder when will one get lost in my garden.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...