Monday, January 30, 2012

My journey in Norway!

Don't know why, but I feel that I have to share the highlights of my life. And since I am now in Norway, I start with it. I came to Norway in 1989 and I have many good memories to share to my loved ones and friends.


I came to Norway  August 1989 and it was still summer. This place is beautiful. And that is how I look like 22 years ago:)

This is me and my nieces. They were adorable:) It was my first Christmas apart from my family in the Philippines. And many Christmasses later apart from my loved ones.
And it was really heartbreaking .Life sometimes gives us choices that
no matter which choice we  make, it will be painful.  But life goes on.....

And the snow came. I had never seen the snow before and for me it was a dream come true!




Trip to the city! Have to see this place too:)



The owner of this place was a very nice lady who had given me an oppurtunity to work on her shop although I was not speaking Norwegian very well that time. Thanks God for sending angels on my path.


My first spring in Norway. 



4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey in Norway! Looking forward to seeing more pictures and reading journey story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to visit Norway. Thanks for the your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna go to Norway someday too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...