I found this recipe from a magazine and since I love both cocunut and pineapple, I baked this cake.
First step: 8 eggs and 8 dl sugar whippped until creamy
I doubled the portion coz I am going to served this cake to the elders and they are many.
2. Melted 300 grams butter
3. Combined 12 dl flour and 6 ts baking powder
4. Then add the dry ingredients, melted butter and 4 dl cold water to the whipped batter.
5. Pour in a big baking pan
6. Baked for twenty minutes before adding the toppings
7. Combined 8 tbsp butter, 4 dl sugar, 4 eggs, 6 dl grated dried cocunut, 8 tsp vanilla sugar and stir in low heat until thicky.
8. Add 6 dl pineapple chunks.
9. Pour on the top of the layer.
Because I made double portion, it was a little bit too much for the baking pan as you can see in the picture.
10. Again I put the unfinished cake back in the oven and baked in 200 degrees for another 40 minutes.
The finished cake:) It does not look so nice, but it taste so good. Try it!
"Thought for the day"
Do nothing from selfishness or empty conceit, but with humility of mind regard one another as more important than yourselves.