Thursday, January 9, 2014

Flowers that made me teary eyed!

Today, I was not expecting anything because it is not my birthday and I haven't done anything special lately that someone will give me a flower bouquet. 


But my neighbor who runs a flowers shop came and delivered to me this colorful bouquet.


I wondered who in the world had sent this flowers to me...I looked at the card and it says:


In English: Thank you for being so kind to our mother.

I was really touched and began to cry silently. What a nice gesture from the children of an elderly woman whom I worked before  as a caregiver ,  when she was at home. She then moved to the nursing home and we still have contact with each other since I work there. I really like this  not so old dear lady. Only 60 years old. She is very fun to be with and I love talking to her. Apparently she likes me too and she told her children about me. So they sent me a flower bouquet to surprise me and that really brigthens  my day. Act of kindness from their side.


    God, I am so thankful for all the blessings!

Leaving you with this prayer.

Father, I pray that our feet will always run to what is good.
Make haste to save lives. 
Let us be filled with your pure thoughts. 
That we collect riches from heaven to provide for those who are in need.
Thank you for the peace that calms our soul.
Let there be justice in all we do. 
Thank you for making the crooked paths easy to travel for us.
We can put our trust in you and we will never be put to shame,
because you deliver us with your righteousness. 
I pray in Jesus name.
     JOY





23 comments:

  1. awww... touching... ganyan talaga when we do good things to others, fulfilling kasi nakakatanggap ng mga ganyang unexpected gestures. keep being nice to all elders...and to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Senyor:) You too and hope to see you soon again:)

      Delete
  2. kindness is returned with kindness, very sweet

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet and thoughtful naman sila neighbor nyo Mommy Joy :))

    Ganyan talaga ang cycle ng buhay. Kapag may nagawa kang kabutihan sa kapwa mo, babalik yan sa'yo, doble pa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joy. Nakakatouch naman 'to. And nakakataba ng puso diba? The involuntary muscles painted all over your lips that is connected to the heart. Happiness ika nga. I'm glad dahil at the start of 2014. The good karma just happened.. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO nga Arnie. Naiyak talaga ako. I was so touched:)

      Delete
  5. Aw, that was so beautiful ate joy :) God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ang sweet sweet naman.

    Kapag pinakikitaan mo talaga ng mabuti ang isang tao kahit na hindi kayo madalas magkita lagi ka nilang naalala...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! How nice you and they are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OO nga Fiel- Kun. I thank God for the possibilty to show kindness to others and be blessed in return:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oo nga Rix and I am thankful:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw Joy, this a beautiful surprise and reminds me when we give out kindness, it always comes back to us. Hugs and wishes for a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True NIkki:)
      Hugs from me too and enjoy your weekend:)

      Delete
  11. aaaw kaiyak nga Joy so touching.

    It's because you deserved this - "kindness begets kindness" :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Balut:) Nice memories to cherish:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. pinaka masarap na feeling ung maappreciate ka nu ate joy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...