Monday, January 20, 2014

God's handpaintings!

I was ironing clothes one day when I saw these special colors in the sky through our window. So, who can resist taking pictures? 

Enjoy God's handpaintings and His words!


How great are your works, LORD, how profound your thoughts!



For you make me glad by your deeds, LORD; I sing for joy at what your hands have done.


For you, O LORD, have made me glad by your work; at the works of your hands I sing for joy.


Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!


Remember to extol his work, which people have praised in song.


Sunset today!

Your righteousness is like the highest mountains, your justice like the great deep. You, LORD, preserve both people and animals.


Many, LORD my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.


Great are the works of the LORD; they are pondered by all who delight in them.



Ending this post by thanking my friend Anca from Romania who gave me this chocolate as a present when she came back...


and a pendant who was made by her sister who works for the blind people.


Thank you Anca for your golden heart:)


JOY



24 comments:

  1. God's every work at nature is at His best. The eyes who appreciates it acknowledge that there is one divine being who does this beautiful natural landscapes for the indulgence of the beholder who appreciates every thing around. Such a great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True Jay:)
      Have a wonderful day to you and thanks for visiting. :)

      Delete
  2. Nydelege bilete som prisar Guds skaparverk!

    Og så kjekt med gode og fine gåver frå ein venn.

    -klem i natta-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusen takk Refleksjon på livsvegen:)

      Delete
    2. Hi, Joy! I have been truly blessed by these pictures. Is it fine if I use them as backgrounds for our praise and worship lyric video? Thank you. God bless.

      Delete
  3. Walang biro. I cried buckets of tears. ok exaggerated naman yun. Misty eyed lang. Napaisip lang kasi ako sa buhay ko. Wala lang. Minsan iisipin natin sino ba talaga tayo. In His awesomeness He created the heavens and the earth. The heavens declare His glory. The universe, stars and galaxies, awesome planets. And yet He cared for someone like me, who is less than a speck of dust in the whole universe, and He knows me and called me by name. And I rant and ramble, and go on with life without even pausing for a moment and thanking Him, and without even realizing that this whole existence is not about me, but it's about Him. I wish i could hug you mommy joy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could give you a hug too Mr. Tripster:)

      Delete
  4. Milka seems to be really popular in Eastern Europe

    ReplyDelete
  5. How peaceful the paintings are .. nice to lie down on the grass eat the Milka while watching it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy Joy pwede ka na gumawa ng gallery mo ehehe invite mo ako pag-io-open mo na :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous photos looking out of your window. That is truly God's beauty shining forth...

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Norway's sky line Mommy Joy :))

    Nakakita na rin po ba kayo jan ng Aurora Borealis?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Åå så vaker vinterhimmel du har fanget med kamera ditt Joy.
    Vinteren har også så mye fint å by på, spesielt lyset er så fint.

    Ha en fin dag fra Marit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoaaa pink sky! ♥ thanks for always sharing with us your lovely shots. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo! love looking at them nice capture Joy:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the photos! :) Also a lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your last two sunset photos are my favorites! The verses with them are wonderful, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. God's work are magnificent indeed. Walang makakapantay. Sunset or sunrise were one of the best thing out there that God made that would always leaved me in awe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i just love the way our lord says hello :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...