Sunday, January 12, 2014

Finding treasures!



It is Sunday and it is meant to be a day of rest, but I had to change bed sheets and so on. Well, I hope that God understands. Anyway, I already talk to him this morning in prayer and devotion.
Anyway, while I was cleaning my bedroom, I noticed this doll. Then memories.....
Actually, I made her her dress for 22 years ago and since I didn't have dolls when I was a child, this doll is very precious to me. Then I looked for the other ones...My treasures.

first


second



third 

fourth

fifth


sixth:) 


I found treasures in heaven too!

Sunset yesterday



Sunrise this morning



Leaving you with this words..


Matthew 6:19-21

Treasures in Heaven

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20 But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

JOY




16 comments:

  1. Ang gaganda ng dolls mommy joy. I remember i had a lot of barbie dolls, my mom didn't want us to play with them kasi she wanted them to display on her china. So sinusumbing namin sya sa daddy para makalaro kami. Now, i realized I should let her keep them para may na save kahit isa.. Mukhang lahat nasira. Hehehe! Moms always know best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hi. No Mel, You enjoyed them and that was the best:) You have your memories in your heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ang ganda ng mga damit nong dolls... hindi nakakatakot haha... i have this feeling kasi na creepy ang mga dolls, I guess too much movies eh? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayan, panay kasi panood mo ng nakakakot na films:)
      Thanks for liking them:)

      Delete
  4. okay ung dress ng mga dolls.... parang bago pa rin....

    cute nila....

    Godbless po ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh --I love your doll and all of her beautiful clothes. You have so much talent… AND---after the childhood you had, you are done GREAT. You truly should put your story into a book ---showing how one can rise above their situation and do so well….

    Beautiful sky photos.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks Betsy. About making a book of my life, maybe. Have to finish writing it first. There is still too much to write. Thanks for the encouragement:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice doll dress you, you indeed had a talent on this craft. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. galing mo talaga mag-crochet he he he ... ang gaganda ng mga dresses ... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely dresses. ♥ my aunt used to make my dolls that same dress too. she'd even make us crocheted vests and tops. and now she's in heaven. bittersweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dolls. Pretty ang mga dresses... Childhood frustration ko rin ang magkaroon ng magagandang dolls eh... hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks senyor. Kala ko, ako lang; )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pwede na talaga kayong magtayo ng sarili nyong museum Mommy Joy. Display nyo po dun lahat ng mga Crocheted stuffs nyo :))

    Ang cute ng mga dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ang cute naman ng mga dresses nila ate joy,
    madame din akong childhood frustrations well, gang naun naman
    un pa din ata frustrations ko hahaha, not toys i must say haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...