Sunday, July 21, 2013

Touching memories from the Philippines!




Yes! I know, I should had post these happenings earlier, but better late than never:) 
 I missed being with my loved ones in the Philippines.  Everytime I look at the pictures, I just want to grab my suitcase and visit them again. 


Anyway, I visited my second daughter Michelle and her family in my first week of stay in the Philippines. 


These are some of my delightful moments with my fifth granchild Ethan.

I went to school with him and swimming in the nearby swimming pool after.


This place is called Taguig where my son-in- law drove me where my eldest son works. Going to stay in my son's house for a few days....


....to bond with my other children, grandchildren and attend recognition and graduation days.

First " Recognition day was with Zyrish. She got three medals that day.


As a treat we went out to eat....



                 ..and played bowling.  It was really fun for the olds and the kids:)


The next day was Zimon and Candice Recognition day. Zimon got one and Candice three medals.

This time my daughter-in-law ordered food from  Jollibee. We celebrated the day at home.



Day after we went to a place called Mega mall because I was going to meet co-bloggers later that day.
Me and my sister ( also living in Norway) wanted to eat Philippine's cuisine so we had  chosen this Restaurant KKK to eat lunch.


So these are what we ordered! 


Then after eating with my family, time to meet my co-bloggers. I was very excited to meet them for the first time. We just get acquintanted through blogworld.

   So meet Pink Line, me, Joanne, Empi, Rix, Zaizai and Senyor Eskwater.  They are all so sweet...


                                        but the sweetest: Senyor and Yccos

We tried this Japanese Restaurant.  I forgot the name. I must say that although Sushi is a popular dish,  I loved Filipino foods better.
There were so may things to talk about like blogging, families, jobs, interests and PBO,  but I had to leave because my family waited for me. Hope to spend more time with them next time.  

Anyway, my granddaughter asked his father why my friends are all young people and not grandmas like me:)
My son told her that when I was young, I didn't experience going out with friends, so they should let me enjoy how to be young sometimes.

Saying goodbye with this picture. I bought this book from another co-blogger " JonDmur".
After reading the book, I gave it to my aunt who is not married yet. Maybe she will be inspired to be in love:) Just joking. She is already over 60 years old.


                                          By for now! JOY

54 comments:

  1. A fun post , I really enjoyed it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nag enjoy naman ako sa post na ito... nakaka miss talaga balikan.... na miss ko tuloy mag vacation sa pinas....
    Galing namanng mga kids.. ang daming medals....

    Thanks po sa pic.... na surprise talaga ako.... ganda ng kuha...... godbless po.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Jon. I missed your presence in blogworld.
      Next time uwi ko, bili uli ako ng.new book mo:)

      Delete
  3. Super sulit ang iyong vacation Mommy Joy! Daming bonding with family and friends. Really grateful you had time to meet us :) Next time mas matagal na bonding at treat naman namin ha? :) Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga. Nakulamgan pa nga ako kasi di ko nakasama sa outreach. Hope talaga next time:)
      Miss you all!
      Hugs from me too.

      Delete
  4. Packed to the brim, excellent time you had. Wish I get to see you someday in Norway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Jonathan:) How about you? Enjoying your vacation there?
      Have a nice day:)

      Delete
    2. Met two awesome bloggers na and had the most interesting conversations with them, Mr. S and Ms. B, he,he,he.

      Delete
    3. Wow na meet mo si MS B. Suwerte mo. Bday nya kasi that time kaya di kami nag meet. Maybe next time JOnathan.

      Delete
  5. Minsan lang ang mga bagay na ganito kaya make the most out of it kumbaga.
    Although nakakapagod Mami Joy, still it's the memory that counts. Sana nameet din kita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga June. Wish ko din na ma meet ka. One day:)

      Delete
  6. Great photographic reportage:) Regards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang dami nyo na pa lang mga apo Mommy Joy! kaaliw silang pagmasdan lahat :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. ay buti naman na catch up mo lahat ng relatives and friends mommy joy. sana sa ssunod balik mo sa pinas, ma EB kita.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joy, cool post !
    Visiting native place, meeting relatives, old friends and relatives is fun !
    Good, you enjoyed well.

    Fellow bloggers, wow, hope you will introduce my blogs to all of them !
    Many thanks for all the sweet comments on my blogs.

    God bless.

    Thanks
    Rajiv
    www.magnificentdewdrops.blogspot.com
    www.magicalpresent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks too for dropping by Rajiv. I am sure you get to know these wonderful bloggers as well:)

      Delete
  10. Oh how I missed you, Mommy Joy! Teriyaki Boy's the name of the japanese resto, btw. I'm sure miss na miss mo na din ang iyong family. And wow, humahakot ng medals ang mga grandchildren mo ah! I hope to see you next time. Mwaaahh! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missed you too sexy Joanne. About mga apo, sana nga tuloy tuloy na ng hakot ng medal:)
      Hope too long bonding time with you next time.
      Hugs from me:)

      Delete
  11. Well Joy---anything is possible. I fell in love with George when I was 59... SO love can happen at any time.

    Love your Philippines Photos. I know how much you loved it there --and how much you miss it now. What a gorgeous family you have.

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha. Thanks Betsy, but my aunt hates men:)
      Well, at least she can enjoy the book:)

      Delete
  12. Thank you for sharing the lovely post and pictures of your special time with family, Joy! So glad for you being able to enjoy being with each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I bet the kids enjoyed bowling

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow... documented talaga lahat... hehehe... we had fun meeting you mommy joy... til next time ha...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, I'm sure you had a grand time with your family and you're one proud lola because your grandkids are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. for sure miss mo na mga grandchildren mo naun ate joy
    im sure miss ka na din nila,
    mukang enjoy ka talaga sa stay mo dito sa pinas ahh
    hmm anyway, sayang talaga at di kita na meet
    nung nandito ka pa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo mecoy. Miss ko na sila much. Sayang nga di ka nakapunta sa megamall that time. Hope next time Mecoy:)

      Delete
  17. for sure mauulit pa ang pakikipag meet mo sa kanila na blogger din.....ayos..

    ReplyDelete
  18. ehehe wow may entry pala ng meet up :D ito yung day before my entrance exam :D

    - noce meeting you talaga mommy Joy :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oo nga. Nice meeting you too Rix. Thanks for your time kahit busy ka:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. galing naman ng mga apo mo ate Joy, congrats sa kanila at sa 'yo rin syempre. dami mong gala nung umuwi ka ah. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks Talingaw. Super busy talaga:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Naku Koy lagot ka sa Jollibee sa post na to hanapin mo kung bakit ha ha ha

    Super bonding talaga ang saya-saya tuloy ng aura mo :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks Balut:) Updated ko na. Hi hi

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ms joy isa sguro to sa most memorable mong pag uwe dito sa pinas! Ramdam ko eh yung post mo ung halong excitement at galak!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm glad to you had a good time at Philippine. But how young grand-mother you are. I was surprised again. Thank you for sharing happy time.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a mother when I was 16 Sarah:)
      Have a nice day too:)

      Delete
  26. Oh, I understand your longing for this beautiful family. There is a large distance between you. Fortunately we have Internet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Jedidja. Im glad there is internet:)

      Delete
  27. Wow, looked like a wonderful visit! Glad you had such a great time with all your family. The food looked delish.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Ate Joy, I too would feel the same if I lived away from home. Buti na lng you managed to squeeze sufficient time to meet your other blogger friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oo nga Farida:) thanks for the visit:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Nagutom naman ako bigla sa mga food ate joy and at the same time na homesic by looking at ur family pic :( by the way ur daughter look a like kau younger vetsion of u :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow,Joy. did you met Joanne and some bloggers inggit much..hehehe...Actually,you look so young at your age and I like having a good numbers of young and older friends.Your grandkids are so smart and intelligent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...