Thursday, July 4, 2013

Mountain hike ( Borgklinten)


Hi friends1 Here I am again and you are too:) Well, what's new with Joy? Still joyful? Hope so:)
I really need a break lately. Not that I don't like my work, but hey, it is summer and my husband is home. So I took a few days free from work so that I will have more time to spend with him. But, since it is a vacation for me, I want to experience something different from my everyday life.
This day, my husband really prioritized to go with me to a mountain hike, although he had a lot of things to do. Our house need a new coat of paint, the lawn needs to be mowed etc etc. But, he just love me and  decided to be my guide in the mountain, although this mountain is just maybe 90 meters above sea level. Ten minutes drive from our home and around 10 minutes walk from the parking lot and ca 15 minutes to  climb to reach the top.

Come along and hike with us. This is the starting point.


                           Enjoy the flowers along the road, coz we do:)







                        Mushrooms! Careful, It might be poisonous.


            Time to climb. Enjoy the scenery while we climb!







My husband is soon on top of the mountain




Finally! 

I feel like I'm on top of the world!

Amazing up here! Temperature: 18 degrees






Saying goodbye with this quote!




JOY

28 comments:

  1. Nydeleg!
    Godt å kome ut og opp.

    Sommarklem :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy, Looks like a fabulous hike. My hubby and I love hiking together... You had a great view once you got to the top... GORGEOUS... I'd love it.

    Have a great summer. I know you LOVE having hubby home!!!

    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was Betsy.
      Have a great summer too to both of you.

      Delete
  3. hmm may magandang mounatin din dito malapet samen
    sana mapuntahan ko kaso wa kong maganda camera para
    makuhanan ko ng ganyang kaganda yun haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok lang camera mo sa phone Mecoy. Yong ibang shot ko ay from phone:) hope you try:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Breathtaking!!!! Gusto ko to ms joy ung mga pose pose mo hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Takk Kulapipot:) kahiya nga damit ko, pambahay:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was wonderful! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You go on hikes and get such amazing pictures along the way. Your photos are so crisp and clear....Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Diane. God's magnificent works:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just what I needed to see, beautiful plants and flowers, and sceneries. You sure are lucky Ate Joy, you live in a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ang ganda ng place, bigla ako may na miss... parang gusto ko umakyat uli ng baguio...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sige mountain climbing ka uli Rix. Invite mo classmates mo:)

      Delete
  12. One of the things on my to-do list. If only I can fly. Tamad akong maglakad eh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting Glentot. Oo nga no. Kung puede lang liparin:)

      Delete
  13. Huwaw, buti naman this time kasama mo na si hubby mo Mommy Joy :)) Mas masaya at intimate ang hiking pag may kasama kang loved ones!

    And as usual, you never failed to amaze me po with your awesome photos of nature *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oo nga. I was happy that he joined me:)
    Thanks for liking my pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think hiking is so relaxing once you reach the top, prang nawala lahat ng pagod mo. It so rewarding seeing the beauty of nature up close..gaganda ng flowers..:) Happy weekend, Joy:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga Melgie. Nag enjoy talaga ako with my hubby:)
      Happy weekend too:)

      Delete
  16. I would love to come hiking with you sometime! Thanks for bringing me along via pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks Michelle. It was wonderful; )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sarap ng date nyu mommy. At healthy din ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...