Thursday, April 3, 2014

Easter decorations!

Soon, it will be Easter and at work, I need to mark the season. I had been making a lot of Easter decorations for many years now . Those things were sold at work. Profit goes to the elderly. But those that were not sold, I used them as decorations at work. Here are some of them:






















Lately, I made this potholder, not for the Easter, but for everyday use.


I am also making a bed cover from left over yarns. A colorful bed cover:)


How about you? Are you preparing for Easter?

Thought to ponder

If you are confused

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not unto thy own understanding;
in all thy ways acknowledge him and He will make your paths straight.

Proverbs 3:5-6

JOY

JOY

16 comments:

  1. simple bunny lang ang kaya ko gawin gawa sa face towel ehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ok Rix. I know you have more talents in other things:)

      Delete
  2. I always forget when Easter is as the date always changes

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute ng mga Easter Eggs , very artistic : ) ... Easter is coming fast also here in The Philippines ... we might spend it at the beach or pool : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edgar. We have no plans yet. It depends upon the weather.

      Delete
  4. I love the bed cover! You sure are creative mami Joy. I don't really celebrate the Lenten season so no, I am not preparing for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Marjorie:) I don't celebrate my Easter with eggs and chicken, but these days are important for me because of what Jesus had done for us sinners.

      Delete
  5. I love them all but the bed cover is the best.

    We are usually out during Easter :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joy, You are just so creative. Love ALL of your creations... I'm going to share them with another 'crafty' friend... Thanks for sharing.

    Right now we are enjoying Lent ---and getting ready soon for Holy Week. THEN we will celebrate Easter.

    Have a great weekend/week.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Balut. Yes, it is a good time tos pend with family in get aways:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang cute po nung bunny towel saka yung easter eggs nyo Mommy Joy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...