Friday, February 27, 2015

Updates!



Hi everyone! I haven't posted anything in the last few days because I have been sick...not  a serious one and had been busy with all the the things that should be done.
Well, anyway, just some updates from me, just in case someone misses me out there:)
Today, after work, I baked banana muffins to be served to the elderly when we visit them on Sunday to share God's words and love to them 

Not so clear picture from my phone

I do manage to make three pairs of potholders





The weather this week changed all the time.
Snowday

No snow 

Or else I am busy packing because next Friday, I am going to the Philippines to visit my family there. So, I am excited:)
 Well, after all the updates from me, hope to hear from you too!

Leaving you words to ponder at the end of this post. 

Is there anyone who wants to suffer? To be lonely and live and fear?
 How about losing everything? 
I believe that no one wants their hearts to be ripped.
 Shred to pieces? 
Not to mention to be sick and to die.
 We sometimes get hurt and hurt others as well. 
But whether we want it or not...it happens.
 So the best thing we can do is be there for others,
 as we like others to be there for us. Forgive and just love all year round.

JOY

19 comments:

  1. Good to know that you are healed already ... nice potholders ,hope I can have one too : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're ok now ate Joy. have a safe trip, God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, I hope you are feeling much, much better, it sounds like you are. The banana muffins look delicious, so nice to share with the elderly. :) I pray that you will have a safe and enjoyable trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better. Hope you have a wonderful trip to see your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall pray for a safe trip to you birth-country. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bom dia, é uma boa noticia saber que está recuperando, as foto são perfeitas. é uma linda variedade.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are lovely. Sorry to hear you've been ill. Have a wonderful trip and special time with your family Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ang ganda po ng pangatlong potholder :)

    Uuwi po pala kayo dito :) Have a safe trip at enjoy! :)
    Sana mag-update din po kayo sa blog pag nandito na po kayo sa Pinas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jep. I hope I can update my blog there too:)

      Delete
  9. Ooh you're coming home. Enjoy your upcoming vacation Mami Joy :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...