Monday, February 23, 2015

Pattern and power



Pattern and power..
Whom do we follow?
 Are we following Jesus footsteps? 


How about feeling like giving up because no matter what we do, we can't do it perfectly or wholeheartedly?


 Too much disturbances and temptations in life. 


We see sufferings everywhere and wonder where God is? Problems never cease to come?



In addition, we ought to live by these words:
"I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who lives, but Christ live in me. Gal. 2:20



Seems impossible for us to do so. Isn't it?

We have to keep our selfie dead everyday and let Christ be alive in us.

But believe it or not...it is the best thing we could ever do in every aspect of our lives. 


There is freedom in it and all the burdens be lifted up from our shoulders.



Someone quoted: 
Yes, Christ is our pattern, but thank God, He is more. He is also our power.

- Oh to be like Thee, blessed Redeemer!
This is my constant longing and prayer;
Gladly I will forfeit all of earth's treasures,
Jesus, Thy perfect likeness to wear. - Crisholm

JOY

11 comments:

  1. Olá, seguir em liberdade conforme a natureza o faz, penso que deve de ser fantástico.
    AG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastiske farger på himmelen og veeeldig fine bilder Joy.
    God ny uke til deg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy! It is a constant struggle to die to myself. In this season of Lent, I hope to connect more to Christ in prayer, and I hope he will give me the grace to be more like him. And to let him shine in me!
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sigh of relief to know that our God is in control as always : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a timely word to me today. Bless you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joy! Encouraging words under beautiful photos! Praying that my words will be encouraging and build up myself and others in God's grace as I begin teaching a short series on grace in March. Prayers appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures, Joy! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, Joy. Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love how the serenity of the photos went with the calming thoughts of the post. Jesus is the way we should follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing the wonderful inspiration and beautiful photos, Joy! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks! Wonderful and powerful words.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...