Sunday, April 13, 2014

Camayan Beach Resort

Yes, here it is raining again. Well, I should be thankful for the rain. I need water to drink and the plants need rainwater to grow too. 
Anyway, time to reminisce again the finest moments I had with my family in the Philippines last February this year.

After our tour to Zoobic Zoo ( I still have many things to share from there) we went to Camayan Beach Resort to check in. I believe it was only 15 minutes drive from the Zoo.
This is the entrance.


Inside the hotel facility

clean and beautiful

I loved the palm trees.

no water in here

in front of the reception area

souvenirs for sale 

this is also the path on the way to the beach

This is the place where we the rented the rooms

very nice sorroundings

Reception

Inside the room. One of them. They all look alike

As I said, we rented three rooms because I have a big family as you can see

me and my oldest son
Well,wherever I am, if there are flowers around, I couldn't help it. I just have to take some pictures.
 


Well, let us just take a break. Next post, we are going to explore the beach!

Leaving you this worsds:
A cheerful look brings joy to the heart;
good news makes for good health.
Proverbs 15:30

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place, Joy! Your flowers are gorgeous. You have a lovely family, you are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not bad at all, I like that it has many trees, plants, and flowers. Those are gumamela right? This is like the first time I've seen a gumamela that is not red.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magandayung beach resort Mami, looking forward sa next post para mas maikot pa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pang mayaman yung hotel ng resort hihihi XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganda ng beach resort , nice ang ambience ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you live in a beautiful place. Enjoyed the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been there too with my team in the office. i was with manong Ariel but we were not able to explore the beach... Purely work kasi maghapon :( sayang!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beautiful pictures and surroundings... and family.... Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...