Awakening isn't it. We must choose to be happy, no matter what.
Bu this is not the surprise that I am going to tell you. Just found this quote at the shop written in a signboard. The message is for everybody.
Anyway, while I was preparing our lunch for today, the postman came with this package.
My hubby asked me if I ordered something from the internet and I told him that I didn't.
So I wondered what it was.
I opened the box and this is what I found inside. A gift box....
and a Christmas card
I found out that the gift was from Grace Hansen, PBO Founder.
I was really touched by her thoughtfulness.
My husband told me that I must not open the gift box because it is not yet Christmas , but my curiousity won:)
Look what I got! A teddy bear with PBO t-shirt. What a lovely suprise! Thank you so much Grace:))) This is a memorable gift for me this Christmas.
By the way, there is a virus that infecting almost everyone in blogworld. Very contagious too. This virus is called: All I want for Christmas 2013. It is a good virus though and really funny.
First I was tagged by Marge from : http://coffeehan.blogspot.no/
then by Zaizai from:
- Make a post entitled, "All I Want For Christmas 2013," and please use the photo above.
- List 6 things that you want to receive as a gift.
- Tag 3 friends who will make the same post (no tag backs).
- Send me the link so I could check it too (optional).
At first, I was reluctant to do this because, I do really have everything I need, although not all that I want.
So these are my wishes.
1. For the people to focus their eyes on Jesus, not Santa, gifts or parties.
2. To be with my loved ones.
3. To be able to spread joy and love not only this season, but everyday
4. To be able to participate with PBO 's visit to the elderly in February 2014
5. Yarn and more yarn to crochet and to knit.
6. Peaceful Christmas
So I am tagging:
So good luck to them!