Outside my window.... windy and cloudy
I am thinking... how I can find time to do everything I wanted to do
In the kitchen.... time to make something to eat
I am wearing....black jogging pants and a white shirt
I am going to.... visit my mother-in-law on Thursday for her birthday celebration
I am wondering... when I am going to find the time to read the manual of my Nikon camera
I am reading.....blogspost
I am hoping.....for more sunshine this summer
I am looking forward... for our Philippines Independence Day celebration here in Norway on Saturday.
I am learning.... to download music from internet to my Iphone
I am listening to ....Charles Stanley's preaching
A favorite quote for today.....
One of my favorite things to do.....looking at these awesome creatures captured by: Ole Johnny Male
A few plans for the rest of the week...
1. Finish the pot holder I am crocheting
2. Take more pictures
3. Write more post and read blogsposts
4. Spend more time with my hubby in between my busy schedule
A peek into my day....
1. Morning prayer and devotion.
2. Baked banana cake at the activity center where I work.
3. Watched a movie together with the elderly.
4. Made two cards for a dear old lady. She said she is going to send them to her daughters.
5. Eaten fried fresh fish that my husband caught from the sea. Ice cream for dessert.
6. Taken a nap in the afternoon.
7. Weed grass in my garden.
8. Writing and reading blogpost
Then, good night!