Saturday, December 6, 2014

This post made me cry!

Hi friends and loved ones! I am writing this post with a heavy heart because I know that it will make me cry and remember our past that made our hearts break and the situation right now is really heartbreaking.

But still, I want to write this post dedicated to my younger sister who was diagnosed with cancer last year becuase it is her birthday today. I hope that this day will bring joy into her heart inspite that she is still very weak after a big operation.


Life has not been kind to us. We grow up apart from each other because of un-avoidable circumstansces. Separation that affects our lives and brought many difficulties and heartaches. But still God has been good to us and lifted us up from nothing to something.

My sister is blessed with many talents. She sings like an angel and draws, and take amazing pictures.
She has a very beautiful smile that captures lots of  attention.



Her work
Her sickness brought us more closer to each other and we are chatting almost non stop in every moment of the day or night. Lida is her name and she made a chat group which consists of us six sisters. Two lives in the Philippines, one is working in Saudi Arabia and we are three here in Norway. She called our group: Rafael's angels. Our father's name was Rafael.

In many years, Lida supported less forrtunate kids in the Philippines with education, school materials and food.
Her heart burns for them.



Here isa picture together with them last year.




Until now we couldn't just understand why she got cancer in so young age....but we are still believing God for miracle,


This picture was taken during her visit last summer where we picked strawberries in our older sister's farm.


Although she is sick, she looks so alive and enyoying every minute of her life.




She too is blessed with beautiful children and grandchildren.


When we visited her in the hospital last month, she was very happy. Still sings and plays guitar. An inspiration to the other patients.


I just want to greet you my dearest sister a very happy birthday. We love you and will always will.

 
"Live your life to the fullest"

JOY

9 comments:

  1. Oh, how awful to have cancer and and to live so far apart in other continents. I wish her a blessed birthday despite the circumstances and I hope she will read Psalm 23 today and be comforted. For you a warm hug. Keep Courage! Our Shepherd is with her, with you. It is so sad. But let's see on eternal love of us heavenly Father and hope on His mercy. xxx

    http://preciousdblog.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cancer is a terrible thing. I wish her a wonderful birthday, and I will keep her in my prayers. Your photos are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Linda. It is a terrible desease. Thanks for the prayer. Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday gift to your lovely sister is a prayer. God is a miracle worker; praying He will heal her completely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saleslady. We can stand in prayer for her.
      Have a happy Christmas to you and your family.

      Delete
  5. Joy, your post really touches my heart b/c my sister's daughter also has been diagnosed with cancer and she is like Lidia, strong and beautiful and full of life. I will keep Lidia in prayer and believe every time I pray for my niece. Nothing is impossible to overcome. Standing strong with you guys. And hugs to you Joy.....your love for your sister shines through this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nikki! Hugs from me too.
      Have a Merry Christmas to you and your familiy.

      Delete
  6. You are both blessed to have each other. I hope she is soon in full health and may happiness always surround her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just trust in our Jehovah Rapha .... our God the Healer ... God bless your family Ms. Joy : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...