Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Aud lang syne!



Here I am  again remeniscing what had happen the last few past months where I had taken free from blogging  to take a six months course. It was work related study. And after almost six months , I had no choice but to say goodbye to my fellow students who made my life richer. Getting to know them inspired me more in my job. We shared experiences, knowledge, frustrations and success in what we do. But life must go on and chances of meeting them again is small because we live in different places in Norway and going to be busy with our everyday life.

Made me remember this a part og this song:

Aud lang syne

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And never brought to mind,
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
For the sake of auld lang syne.

Anyway, we celebrated our last day in school and we went to this restaurant by the seaside. 



It was dark, so the view was not good



                                                        Inside the restaurant



      And here we are waiting for our food and just having fun.

            Since we had been at school whole the day, I already looked tired , but happy.


                                         These are the food we ordered.





Desserts


                                          Here we are at our classroom

             Group picture so that we won't forget each other. We are all grown -ups.

                                            How about you?
Are you in the stage of studying right now or you are enjoying your situation right now?

                                                                JOY

4 comments:

  1. I really missed your posts, dear Joy, and I am so glad you are back! Your photos are lovely, as always, and you look great, what a beautiful smile! The food looks very nice. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a nice resto ... sarap din ng mga foods : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to get back Joy. It's good that you had a good studing to heighten you. The restaurant has nice atmosphere and food must delicious. I am still studying English and enjoying dance,zunba. I like dancing with music.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos. I'm in a stage of studying, just finishing up a course as well that has been going on for about 5 months. It has been a very busy Summer and Fall for us.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...