Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Unforgettable Christmas!



My beloved husband sent his  greetings  from the sea!






So this is me and my Christmas tree to celebrate Christmas with:)


Just joking because my youngest daughter came home from Mexico and she preffered to celebrate Christmas with me, although it was tough enough to choose between me and her grandmother, cousin and aunt in my husband's side, which we used to celebrate with every Christmas.


But this Christmas, we were invited by my sister who lives nearby to celebrate Christmas with them which made this Christamas special in it's own way, as my daughter described it. It was her first time to celebrate Christmas with them. 

Anyway, after attending the mass, which I do every Christmas eve,  we drove to my sister's house.

We are are now at the entance of their love nest.


"God Jul" means Merry Christmas

Sunset at three pm in winter time.

And here is my sister and Kamilla!


My sister invited  Cynthia a friend with her two adorable  daughters Gina and Helene to celebrate Christmas with us. First time too!

Together with us is Otelia. My brother in law's mother. She is 92 years old. 

Hope my brother in law forgive me for publishing this picture. But have to remember this memorable moment.


And I want to thank him and my sister for all these foods that they prepared for everyone. 

Home made desserts!

I baked a bunn for Pavlova cake and the young ones decorated it and the young once at the background. Feeling young huh sister? LOL


As you can see!


To be eaten with " multe krem and krum kaker". Norwegians Christmas dessert. Krum kaker ( cones) made by my brother in law.



Anyway, after dinner we talked about what we want to thank God for or special things that happened to us lately. And it was very special to hear the youth tells their unforgettalble moments this year and a 92 year olds precious moments. We didn't notice the time.

But before we open the gifts, we take turn reading the birth of Jesus Christ. And this is the highlight of the season. The birth of the Son of God.


Gina reading two verses after Alf, me, Kamilla and Helene!


Her mother's turn!

And my sister at last!

And with that, I want to thank God for all the gifts I received this Christmas!


And for these lovable people who sent me  special greetings!

 Lala of " Captured Realities





And the prince of " Chateau De Archieviner"

and from one of my favorite bloggers " Jondmur" who made me both smile and cry with his posts and touching my heart with his comments:)
  • Media
  And thank you so much also for this wonderful greeting from
                            Pao- Kun " 



54 comments:

  1. Hi Ms. Joy Merry Christmas! Thank you din sa patuloy na pag-share po ninyo ng mga pics na magaganda. :) Ang kukyut po nga mga apo niyo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anthony. Cute mga apo kasi cute si grandma:) i mean mga parents:)

      Delete
  2. Ma'm Joy!!! nakakatuwa talaga ang bonding ng inyong pamilya kahit yung mga nandito sa Pinas :)

    Pwede bang magpa ampon sa inyo? ahahah, MERRYGAYANG PASKO AT HAPPY NEW YEAR PO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Fiel - kun. Tawagin na rin kitang anak:) anyway, i am sure na your parents are proud of you:)

      Delete
  3. pumapayat ka yata, what's your secret? =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blogging and eating anak. Hi hi ! Joke only:)

      Delete
  4. Daming gift Ms. Joy. Happy Holidays to you and your family :) Ang gwapo ko sa family pic natin. yey! dyuk! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks archie. Agree nga ko. Ang pogi:) really!

      Delete
  5. Lovely family joy. Ang ganda ng anak mo na galing pang mexico :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been your follower too. I like your posts all thetime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very special! What a beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, Joy! How special to see you reunited with your beautiful daughter and to be surrounded by love with such dear people, near and far. Love your green dress and matching blues, along with all the delicious food and yummy berries. I especially thank the Lord for you. Many blessings to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jedidja and LadyD. Both of you are a blessing to me too:) happy New Year:)

      Delete
  9. Hello Mommy Joy! Ang sexy mo sa dress, hihi.. Merry Christmas.. Mukhang super fun ng iyong Christmas spent with family and andami mong gifts.. ang saya! Busy busy ako dito sa bahay, hindi ko nakapagpadala ng pic greeting sayo, hay :( Hugs from me.. Happy Holidays! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Joanne ! Ok lang kahit di kanaka send. Your visit and comments are more than enough. Cheers:)
    Have a nice holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Ms Joy! Looks like had a great celebration, kahit some of your kids and your hubby are away, at least you had your really pretty daughter, your sister and friends with you :) BTW dami mo na palang cute na apo :)

    Now, I greet you advance Happy New Year! Hugs and love from me to you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Zaizai. Your comments always makes me smile. Yes, dami ko ng apo:) puede na pang decorate sa christmas tree kasi cute nila. Hi hi . Dyuk lang. Paga pagalitan ko mga anak ko. Hi hi
    Happy New Year to you too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely Family Ms Joy. This is really a special Christmas for you! See you next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mar Unplog. See you next post amd Happy New year:)

      Delete
  14. Nice to see your family. Christmas is family bonding. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yung desert! O_O Omnomnom! HAHAH! Lovely pics ate joy!

    And thank you for sharing! And also you're very welcome po! :))

    Merry Christmas! :))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Holidays ma'am. ^^

    memorable nga po talaga!

    wala ako pic greet sorry, bawe bawe nalang po next time.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy holiday Jesicca. Dont worry. Seeing your arts is enough greetings for me and beside i drawing mo ko di ba?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure ma'am ido-drawing kita kahit hindi ko maxado linya, hehehe

      Delete
  18. I actually sighed with sadness that you weren't able to spend Christmas with your husband, but I am glad you are so blessed to have many to spend the holidays with. It looked like a lovely time! Many blessings Joy! Shana

    ReplyDelete
  19. thank you ms. joy! merry christmas to u and the whole family ....

    your daughters were all beautiful .... and i am pretty sure they have a very good and kind heart too just like you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Kulapipot:) your comment warms my heart:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet Christmas post. I almost felt like I was there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. another great Christmas has come to past

    but surely not the last.

    ReplyDelete
  23. merry Christmas ate Joy! you really had an amazing christmas thou husband was not around.

    but anyway, I'm wishing you a smashing new year!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiufl photos. It was indeed a special Christmas celebration. Nice to see your kids too. I love the food. It makes my tummy hungry..lolz.. Merry Christmas to you and everyone there!

    ReplyDelete
  25. It sure looked like a merry Christmas. From the people you were with, the food, to the pictures of your family back in the Philippines. I am happy for you Ate Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nakakatuwa naman ang mga pics ^^ at ang dami nyong nakuhang gift ^^

    at ang food ang sarap....

    Merry Christmas po and Happy Happy New Year!

    Hugs ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and nice comment. Happy New Year and hugs to you too:)

      Delete
    2. Smile smile! thanks po sa pagbasa sa previous post ko... nainspired din ako sa comments ninyo at natuwa dahil nalampasan nyo lahat... nangyari din un sa father ko... siya lagi ang tinatawag ng mga relatives ng mother ko kung may ipapagawa...

      Godbless po!

      ^__^

      Delete
  27. Mukhang enjoy talaga ang Christmas nyo Miss Joy! So happy for you, you spent Christmas with your loved ones. Merry Christmas again and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Aww...thanks for taking us along on your Christmas Eve! I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thanks Michelke. Happy new year:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your detailed run down of Christmas! From the people, to the food, to the gifts! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow dami mong gifts na natanggap! I received gifts from my little nieces and was really happy pati ako binigyan nila. hehe! Advance Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  32. nakakatuwa naman na nagbabasa pa talaga kayo ng verse sa bible..thats one thing we should all do..ang saya talaga ng Christmas kasama ang loved ones..ang daming greetings nakakatuwa yung pic greet ni hubby mo mama joy hihi..sana makahabol ako sa pic greet for new year!

    Happy Christmas to you and your family mama Joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi! First time to come across your blog. This post is all CHRISTMAS! I love everything about it. Happy new year in advance! =)

    ReplyDelete
  34. i always have positive emotions whenever i am here sa blog mo mami joy, thanks for sharing the life u had to us, u inspired us lalo naman ako with how u extend ur life and love to the elderly, how i wish i could do more the moment i will get my licensed and start to take up my masters degree. ur one of my motivators to continue what i have started. happy new year mami joy! at nakabandera talaga ang mukha ko sa post na ito hehehe btw, ito pala ang email add ko po, qlarrah@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. merry christmas sa iyo....more blessings to come next year..

    ReplyDelete
  36. Glad you enjoyed your Christmas, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Happy New Year, Ma'am Joy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  38. you really had a great holiday season...

    love the food...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...