Friday, December 14, 2018


It has been a while since I wrote something in this blog and I am happy though that it is still intact after all those years that I haven't been here. 
Since I live in Norway, I create an account in a Norwegian domain, but lately there has been many problems with that domain because they moved into another domain. 
So, since I have this blog before, maybe I just continue with this one.
I might blog in Norwegian language once in a while for my Norwegian readers and sometime in English language. 
I am not sure if someone is still out there that remembers me, but I just want to write my thoughts sometime and it is nice to have a platform for it.
Anyway, Christmas is fast approaching and I am looking forward for it.
I hope to get contact again with my bloggers friends in here.

See you again soon:)
Joy

7 comments:

  1. Wow! It has been a while! Glad you are posting again. Thanks for you comment on my blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mommy Joy. I am still here alive and kicking. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Holidays po MamiJoy! Glad to see you again! I think I should start blogging in Japanese too, not because I have Japanese readers, just for the sake of learning the language. Hahaha.... Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing your family peace and love at Christmas and always.
    Ryoma.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey its nice to see you are back Mommy Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Welcome back:)
    I wish you a very merry Christmas and a very happy and prosperous new year!
    Stay blogging please.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...