Friday, March 2, 2012

Cake for my birthday!


Well, no cake, no birthday. I will be celebrating my birthday on Saturday, so I need to start baking.

So I put my apron and get started!






These are the ingredients: eggs, vanilla , sugar, and corn flour

I separated the eggyolks from the eggwhites, since I will just be needing the eggwhites.

Mixed the eggwhites, sugar and vanilie sugar and whipped them until creamy.

Baked the batter for one hour!



And now the meringue layer is finished.

Later I am going to put blueberries,
and strawberries


and whipped cream on top og meringue layer.


It will look like this. I have to decorate the cake before serving, so it will be crispy and soft. I hope the guests will like it. Love this cake and it is my youngest daughter's favorite.

                            "Thougth for the day"
We can always find something that needs to be done and we forget how to have fun. Make a concious effort to take time off --- you will feel refreshed and able to think more clearly and afterwards.


JOY

Ps. For Pavlova cake recipe, just google Pavlova cake on the internet:)

7 comments:

  1. padala ka naman dito ng keyk! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. padaal ko by email my dear daughter. he he

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by and for the greeting " I love pink cookies"

      Delete
  3. Great Post!! Thanks for sharing this article as it helps me to helpful to me. I am glad to see this post when i was searching birthday cake delivery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ang sarap naman! Happy birthday! God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...