Monday, March 26, 2012

Todays homemade cards!

In between my ought to do, must do, should do list, I try to make cards which I love doing, but have not much time.  So here they are:

 














I wish the pictures were more clear, but when I get my new camera, it will be better. But for the meantime.....patience. There  is a saying that " those who wait for something good, do not wait in vain"

                                                               " Thought for the day"

                                                                 Always get up after a fall

       The greatest glory in living lives is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. 
                                                                     Nelson Mandela


11 comments:

  1. Hi! These cards are sooo cute! You're very creative! Keep it up :)

    Followed you through GFC

    xoxo,,
    http://carmiscaprice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cards look cute! Love the quotes...there is such power in rising after a fall. It doesn't matter how many times we fall, we need to get back up again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like all the cards, and the thoughts.Keep posting I like it, you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Try to turn-off the flash, it makes your cards over-exposed that's why the picture didn't capture the colors, just turn on the lights, it will do... or if you really like to use the flash, take the pictures from the sides so there will be no exposures... Cameras are just the same,you just have to know the proper angle and the settings :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the comments and tips:) Really appreaciated:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are just fine Joy. Thank you for sharing these. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are awesome, Joy.... I love cards like that --and always admire someone who is talented enough to make them... I do NOT have those kinds of talents!!!!!

    I love them all but my favorite one is the one of the little boy holding a teddy bear --and a butterfly above... AWESOME...
    Hugs,
    Betsy
    Please take out your word verification. They are SO hard to read. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are lovely. Good quote too.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Joy,
    Hope you don't mind, na tag lang po ako...here's the link so you can follow: thanks: http://www.travelentz.com/2012/03/11-facts-about-travelentz-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love creative expressions! I think my favorite are the teddy bear ones. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards as usual! Better than halmarks ones ;-)

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...