Monday, May 18, 2015

Captions from a road trip!

    Hello every one! Hope you are doing fine. 
    Here in my place is really awesome now because the sun really shines today.
    Anyway, do you like driving your car and doing a road trip?
    Actually, I am not fond of it if I am the one who is going to drive. But if others will do it like my husband did one day, then I love it because I can take pictures as my hubby drives.
    So this is how it looks now in my place as we drove around one day!







    Actually, we were going to a mountain hike again that day, that I will share in my next post:)

    How about you? Do you like taking pictures along the road?


     Wrestling!
    Are you tired of fighting? You might say you don't fight...but life is a battle. We cannot live a live without fighting for something. Feels like that when you pray or read the bible?
    Prayer:
    Dear God, sometimes it feels like that we have to wrestle with our body, mind and spirit just to pray to you and read Your words. The world looks more appealing to many that it takes a strong will power to choose Your presence before everything else. We have to wrestle to understand why prayers doesn't get a response that we expected. We wrestle to believe Your words and wrestle with the world. But I thank You that we don't have to wrestle alone. You are with us and provides the strength that we need as long as we stay connected to You. So Lord...do not let us slip and depart from You. This I pray for me and everyone. Amen
    JOY


25 comments:

  1. Joy, I love all your pics, so beautiful! Nice sharing on wrestling and the beautiful prayer on wrestling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in a beautiful part of the world! Living so far away (Pacific Northwest, USA), it is really a treat looking at each of your beautiful photographs. That lovely prayer made this post perfect!! Thank you, Joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. Yes, I really treasure this place!

      Delete
  3. So Lord...do not let us slip and depart from You.---- a very good reminder. Have a good day MamiJoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joy, thank you for dropping by my blog and commenting... ♡

    The pictures are awesome, your prayer is beautiful, something we all need to remember... especially when times are challenging ♡ xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Launna and thanks for dropping by too. God bless your heart!

      Delete
  5. Thanks for sharing your day in photos. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! You live in a beautiful place!!!! I have been trying to find where you live.My favorite pictures are three and four. Is this a lake, the sea, or a river? Phil drives and I make him stop or turn around every few minutes so I can snap interesting things! The only time he gets any peace is in the winter when there is not much to photograph. Yes, everyone is struggling with something. We don't know what kind of burden many have, so we should be kind to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Ginny! They are part of a sea:)
    Norway is a part of Europe:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pictures. I visited Norway last summer and would love to come back for a road trip -- if I didn't have to drive. Thanks so much for visiting Buttercup's. Please stop by often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Good to know that you had been here Carol:)

      Delete
  9. That's a really nice place. Relaxing as it seems far from the crazy chaos of the city.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Here you can find plenty place to relax dear Lux:)

      Delete
  10. Pretty country..Great shots..so relaxing

    ReplyDelete
  11. isang araw punta kami ni ate my dyan.. wait nyo kami.. hahaha nice shots ate..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely gorgeous, Joy! This looks like my kind of trip!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What gorgeous scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I too like to have a trip in a car where my husband is driving it. Amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and your comments are very well appreciated. It is like a cold glass water in a warm sunny day! Blessings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...